Babon Syrup is an ark based phyto-pharmaceutical formulation which works as a digestive tonic for babies. Babon Syrup is recommended for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders in infants and children. babon stimulates the digestive enzymes and improves assimilation of nutrients.
Indications: (problems during teething)
- Mucous dysentery
- E. officinal, T. cordifolia, and T. chebula have anti-diarrhoeal action.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra gives broad spectrum antimicrobial action and acts against gram ve bacterias.
- Carum copticum improves digestion by improving HCL, Bile flow .
- Lime water supplements calcium help facilitates bones teeth and muscles growth.
- F. vulgare have potent carminative action help relieve colic symptoms in GI disorders in infants and children. 
- Infants (upto one year) : 1 to 2.5 ml thrice a day.
- Child : 5 to 10 ml thrice a day.
Pack: 110 ml in Pet Bottle.
Each 10 ml contains ark of : Shatpushpa [Foeniculum Valgare ] 0.8 ml Yavani [Carum Copticum ] 0.52 ml Ativisha [A. Hetropynumn ] 0.1 ml Haritaki [Terminalia chebula ] 0.5 ml Vidang [Emblia Ribes ] 0.23 ml Jatiphal [Myristica officinalis ] 0.1 ml Amrita [Tinospora Cordifolia ]0.2 ml Madhuyashti [Glycyrrhiza Glabra ] 0.4 ml Jeerak [Cuminum Cyminum] 0.3 ml Amakli [Emblica myrobalan] 0.5 ml Laghu Ela [E.Cardamomum] 0.1 ml Avartani [Helicteres lsora ] 0.1 ml Vach [Acorus Calamus] 0.1 ml Damnak [Artemisa Siversiana] 0.1 ml Sudha Jal [Lime water] 1 ml Kapoor [Kamphor] 2 mg Sat Podik [Menthe arvensis] 20 mg Syrup base q. s.